FREE Black Flag at Walmart is Back


There was another $1.00 Black Flag Product Coupon in the 6/29 Red Plum Insert. Walmart sells several Black Flag Products for just $0.98 each making them FREE after this coupon.
  • Black Flag Fly Swatter, $0.98
    • $1.00 Black Flag Product 6/29 RP
    • Final Price: FREE
  • Black Flag Fly Paper, $0.98
    • $1.00 Black Flag Product 6/29 RP
    • Final Price: FREE

Comments

  1. I wish I had these in my inserts! I've looked all over and don't see them. :( This was in the 6/26 one right? Love that you're listing the freebies. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was. Coupons are sometimes regional. That's why its sometimes better to pick up a newspaper from your area and a major paper as well if you can. I usually pick up my local paper and the Washington Post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Target Freebies

Save $400 on Cat Litter by Using Chicken Crumbles

Star Fighters Rapid Fire Kickstarter Preview and Gameplay | @alleycatgames