Labels: , , ,

$215.38 worth of Groceries for $120.63: Link-Up

Well it's took me a few days to catch up after my Wedding & Cruise . I went shopping on Saturday instead of my normal Friday and I did pretty well. Because I wasn't able to do my Match-ups I used Ann's Martin's Match-ups from this week along with deals I found while shopping. I was also able to score $0.70 OFF a Gallon of gas this week for an additional $10.50 savings.

Martins
  • 1 - Emerald Dry Roasted Peanuts
  • 6 - Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks
  • 2 - Tostitos Chips
  • 1 - Tostitos Salsa
  • 2 - Chewy Granola Bars
  • 7 - Hormel Ready Meals
  • 2 - Dole Parfait & Fruit
  • 2 - Dole Gel Fruit Snack
  • 1 - Snickers Squares
  • 1 - Pretzel M&M
  • 1 - Knorr Beef Stock
  • 12 - Campbell's Chunky Soup
  • 4 - V8 Fusion
  • 3 - Gatorade 6pk
  • 1 - Duke's Mayo
  • 2 - Barilla Pasta
  • 1 - Barilla Pasta Sauce
  • 2 - Puperoni Jerky
  • 1 - WhoNu? Cookies
  • 2 - Green Peppers
  • 1 - 3lb Yellow Onions
  • 3 - 1.3lb Ground Turkey 93%
  • 2 - Perdue Split Chicken Breasts
  • 2 - Hatfield Boneless Pork Loin Filet
  • 2 - Yoplait Splitz 4pk
  • 1 - Giant Milk
  • 1 - Martin's Whole Wheat Bread
    • Grand Total: $215.38
    • Total After Discounts$119.46
    • Total Savings$95.92
This was not my normal 50% savings. Am I upset or disappointed? No. Why? Because I purchased some items that did not have coupons (Pork Loins, Split Breast Chicken,  Ground Turkey, & Produce). While saving money is always important (I did get an additional $0.70 per gallon savings this week) you have to be unafraid and capable of purchasing things you want or need.

Leave a comment or link and let me know what kind of saving you got this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...