Featured Post

Star Fighters Rapid Fire Kickstarter Preview and Gameplay | @alleycatgames

Image
Live playthrough of the fast action dice rolling Kickstarter game Star Fighters Rapid Fire by Alley Cat Games. Back Star Fighters on Kickstarter . About Star Fighters: Rapid Fire combines the excitement of real-time dice rolling with tactical starship combat. Each player hops into the cockpit of their own starfighter and duels it out in a dog fight to prove who is the superior pilot. The game plays in multiple modes 1 vs 1, 3 player free-for-all, 2 vs 2, or a solo mode where a single starfighter attacks an orbital space station. In the real-time phase all players roll and re-roll their command dice simultaneously, and assign them to the various functions of their starfighter. When a player has fully charged systems and is ready to act they may end the real-time phase by hitting the big red button and yelling, “Fire!” This means all players must cease rolling and allocating dice and move to the tactical phase. In the tactical phase players then alternate activating the systems they hav

$206.83 worth of Groceries for $127.10

Well it's shopping Friday and I did pretty well. I used the Martin's Match-ups from this week along with deals I find while shopping. I was able to score $0.70 OFF a Gallon of gas this week for an additional $10.50 savings.

Martins
  • 2 - Fiber One 90Cal Bars
  • 1 - Coacoa Puffs Cereal
  • 1 - Honey Nut Chex Cereal
  • 2 - Keebler Cookies
  • 1 - Utz Tortilla Chips
  • 2 - Nabisco Ritz
  • 2 - Natural Choice Salad Dressing
  • 6 - Chef Boyardee Pasta
  • 2 - GIANT 2ltr Soda
  • 8 - FRS Energy Drink
  • 1 - Fresh Green Pepper
  • 1 - Fresh Squash
  • 1 - Fresh Eggplant
  • 2 - Oscar mayer Beef Franks
  • 1 - Chicken Drumsticks 12pk
  • 1 - Pork Loin Combo (9 Chops, 2 Short Ribs)
  • 8 - Lean Cuisine Entree
  • 4 - Hungry Man Entree
  • 2 - Pilsbury Crescent Rolls
  • 2 - Pilsbury Cinammon Rolls
  • 4 - Turkey Hill Ice Tea
  • 2 - International Delight Creamer
  • 2 - GIANT Hot Dog Buns
  • 1 - 2lb Tail-on Shrimp 51/60
    • Grand Total: $206.83
    • Total After Discounts$127.10
    • Total Savings$79.73
This was not my normal 50% savings. Am I upset or disappointed? No. Why? Because I purchased some expensive items that did not have coupons (Pork Loin Combo, 2lb Tail-on Shrimp, Chicken Drumsticks, Produce). I'm not upset because I wanted these items, I could have gone cheaper and only purchased 3 $5-$6 Chicken Drumsticks packs to get my $0.40 per gallon savings, but I wanted the shrimp and pork. While saving money is always important (I did get $0.40 per gallon savings and they were on sale) you have to be unafraid and capable of purchasing things you want or need.

Leave a comment or link and let me know what kind of saving you got this week.

Comments

  1. I agree. You have to buy thing that you want and need that aren't always a super sale. It happens.

    Great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I can't wait to make some Shrimp Kabobs tonight with the Eggplant, Squash and Peppers. I took half the Eggplant last night along with some Sausage I had frozen from a prior trip to make some great Spaghetti.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Japanese Hidden Gems Board Games by Board Game Tables.com Coming Soon to Kickstarter

Star Fighters Rapid Fire Kickstarter Preview and Gameplay | @alleycatgames

The Military Wives Saving Daily Brief